The home stretch into final exams was rough, but I made it through and may have fared better than anticipated.....won't know for sure until the official grades come out.
I hit the ground running for my summer vacation. The day after my last exam, I jumped on a plane to rendezvous with Sarah Dobra in New Orleans for the weekend. It was a busy weekend of eating, drinking, grad parties, meeting Sarah's friends, moving Sarah into her new apartment....the perfect antidote to my last few weeks of school. And today I got my first-ever pedicure (I highly recommend it) and went house-hunting with my soon-to-be-ex roommate, Kristin. Tomorrow, Rachel King and I will set off on an adventure to the Shenandoah Mountains to get out of the city and into the trees for a day. Then Sunday I'm cooking dinner for a bunch of people. A good start to vacation, I'd say.
I have a long list of summer adventures in my head, some interesting so maybe not so much. But, rest assured that anything worth writing home about will show up here. Eventually. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment